Carolina Girl

Words of a Twenty-Something

Monday, November 28, 2005

From Break Ups to No Make Ups


Talan FINALLY came to his senses and called off his engagement to the ugly Kim Stewart! I am so happy for him. Who would want to live a life with that thing? I know I am harsh...

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I heard Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey also called it quits. This saddens me because I liked them together. I think we all knew it was coming eventually. She was blowing up and becoming more famous everyday while he sat in the shadows. Who knows. Maybe they'll work it out and get back together.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    I'm a big fan of Jess & Nick staying together... but aren't you just the least bit curious to watch who else she'd date???

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Tasha said…

    Yes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home