Carolina Girl

Words of a Twenty-Something

Friday, January 06, 2006

Coming Back to Life

I remember the day I found out what the hell blogs were. One of my sorority sisters started her own and kept encouraging me to take a look. I finally did and I was fascinated with it. That famous blog happens to be The Butterfly Network. I started reading all the witty and fun posts the girls came up with and I eventually started Carolina Girl. When I first started posting, I was so excited that sometimes I would post multiple times in a day. As the months flew by, I started posting less and less. I guess the blog was kind of like a new toy. You play with it so much at first because your so excited. After a while, the thrill is gone and you don't play with it as much. One of my New Year's resolutions was to get back into posting more. So here is to Carolina Girl coming back to life!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home