Carolina Girl

Words of a Twenty-Something

Friday, February 17, 2006

Valentine's Day

Man, this week has been crazy! I have been so busy school wise, but also with my internship. We hosted a CEO breakfast on Thursday for the WalkAmercia fundraiser in May and I have been busy planning and organizing the event. Moving along....

So Valentine's Day was awesome! I went over to HotBoston's apt while he was at work. I cooked a homemade italian sausage pizza (his fav) and made dessert. I set up his room with these great smelling tea candles and fake (that looked very much real) rose petals. I stocked his fridge with Coronas (also his fav) and set up a mini picnic.

He came home and was totally surprised. He kept saying on and on how I was awesome and that I knew him so well. He was so exhausted from work and he loved coming home to such a surprise. A little later, Victoria had a secret for me to share with him...lol. All in all, I was so glad he appreciated everything.

For my gift, he gave me a full day at this awesome European Spa. I get a manicure, pedicure, facial, full body massage, etc. That had to be the best gift ever! It was very appreciated. I can't wait to set my appointment because I have never been to a spa like that. I mean I get my nails done but never have had a professional massage or facial. I am so excited.

Well I hope everyone else had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home